Mission

I'm going to Cherepovets, Russia this summer to teach English with TeachOverseas.org! Join me in mission with prayer and support!



Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Training

Hi Friends,
This is just a brief update of what I'm up to right now. I am currently at training in Pasadena and things are going really well. I am enjoying my team and all of the things that I'm learning about teaching language learners. I practice teach tonight for the first time, so that should be a good learning experience!
We have classes every day this week from 8am to 9pm, so we are VERY busy! I feel like I am aborbing so much information that will be useful for when we get to the camp.
We offically leave for Russia next Monday! I'm so excited!!! My return date is oficially August 3rd, which is nice to know too.
Well, I don't have a lot of time before I need to be at my next session! I love you all and hope that you are doing well.
In Joy,
Alaina

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear from you. Tell me about your group now that you have gotten to know them a little.

    ReplyDelete