Mission

I'm going to Cherepovets, Russia this summer to teach English with TeachOverseas.org! Join me in mission with prayer and support!



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Song I Wrote in Preparation. Enjoy!







This is a song I wrote today as I was preparing to go to Russia. I hope you all enjoy it! It is called "This One's Mine" and it is about how the Lord has chosen me to be his and that he will ALWAYS take care of me because of that.



The recording quality is poor (I don't have fancy equipment or anything!) and my playing is far from perfect since I just wrote the song, but I still think it is beautiful and worth sharing with the people who are praying for me!



Only a few more days to go before I leave. Praise God for what He is doing.



Here is a translation if you can't understand the words:


"You lay your hand upon my head and you say this one's mine, this one's mine"


"My Cup Overflows, I know"


"Your hand will never leave me, the one you chose. My cup, overflows, I know"


No comments:

Post a Comment