Mission

I'm going to Cherepovets, Russia this summer to teach English with TeachOverseas.org! Join me in mission with prayer and support!



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Support Letter! CHECK!

Hi Everyone! Here's a BIG update for you. Support letters are almost ready to be sent out! All I need to do is finish stuffing and stamping the envelopes I addressed :D Here is the letter for you to see! If you want to know if you're on my mailing list, send me an email and I'll let you know...or I can add you!
Click on the picture to read the full document!

There were some things that didn't transfer over to googledocs exactly as they are in the document, but it's okay! You can still see how the letter looks and what it says.

Let's be in contact! I would love to send you a letter!

In Joy,

Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment