Mission

I'm going to Cherepovets, Russia this summer to teach English with TeachOverseas.org! Join me in mission with prayer and support!



Friday, February 4, 2011

The Journey Begins!

Dear Friends and Family,
Today I recieved a call from TeachOverseas.org that I was accepted onto their team to travel to St. Petersburg, Russia for the Month of July into the first week of August to teach English! More information will follow as I learn what I need to do to prepare for this amazing experience. Praise God!!!
In Joy,
Alaina

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! Let's talk Russia some day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaina- I am so happy to hear about your trip! Teaching overseas for Christ is an amazing experience. Grant and I love teaching in Saipan. I am excited to read about your travels and your ministry!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete