Mission

I'm going to Cherepovets, Russia this summer to teach English with TeachOverseas.org! Join me in mission with prayer and support!



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Getting it Together

Hello everyone!
Well, after a busy week of sickness and working 'Valentines Day' at "Flowerama", I'm finally able to focus again on my progress for going to Russia.
I got an information packet from Teach Overseas.org last week that detailed the timelines for my fundraising as well as some of the things that I will need to do to raise support.

My timeline for funds is:
1. May 15th, $900 so they can purchase my airline tickets
2. June 4th, $1640 as a next installment
3. June 21st, the final $1900

I have a long way to go, but am confident that God will provide if it's His will!

I am making the final draft of my support letter, so those will be coming out soon!


In Joy,
Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment